So I have the interview for the new job in the morning. The latest scuttle is that of the four people who applied, I am the only one qualified for the position. Interestingly enough, the Program Manager of the home I'm in has already hired someone to work a split shift (meaning two overnight shifts and two evening shifts) which is my shift. That is not a position that was open, so one can only assume that I will be offered the new position. I guess I'll know more tomorrow.
In the late afternoon, I have a doctor appointment. Time to get new scripts for my thyroid meds and blood pressure meds. I also need to discuss restless leg syndrome (which I believe I have), carpal tunnel (which I think is affecting my right wrist), and a couple other issues. After the appointment, I have to head on in to work as I am supposed to be "in charge" on Thursdays since there is no supervisor in the home now that the Evening Supervisor (who replaced me) is on maternity leave.
We are moving on Friday and Saturday. I'll do my best to check in when it's all said and done, but if I disappear for a few, you'll now know why. I have to call the cable tomorrow and see how quickly they can change my cable and internet to the new apartment. It's in the same complex, but one building over. We're going to a two-bedroom so that Mandi will have her own room when the baby comes. Don't know how long she'll be here after she has the baby, but it's better to be prepared.
Nothing new on the weight loss front to report. I'm holding steady and that's an accomplishment. I sure am praying things slow down and I can get back on track. I may even return to Nutrisystem to get me going as I did when I started this all two years ago.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Interview, Doctor Appointment, Moving
Posted by Karon at 4/11/2007 10:08:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Karon,
I just wanted to wish you good luck with the move and interview. I do check up on you now and again to see how you're doing, especially when you venture too long off SP. Hoping everything goes smoothly!
Brandi
I hope the move and the interview went well. Good luck on the new job, I hope you get it. I'm glad you're holding steady, I know you'll get back on track.
Hello my friend! Just popping in to say hi. I know it has been a long time. Lots to catch up on! Still waiting on sale of shop to go through and I am hoping to be back to the midwest in June! Hang in there! You have so much going on that just maintaining is fabulous! Michelle
I hope you haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. If you did I hope you weren't injured:-)
Well, said, Janet. Oh, where oh where is Karon? Hurry back,Karon, we miss you.
Karon has been know to binge in the past when she gets a little down, (which is quite often). I just hope that she is not sitting home surrounded by a mountain of doughnuts.
Karon, we love you. Be sweet!
Hi Karon,
I played Pyroto with you years ago and a wonderful guy put me onto your blog.
Congrats on the babies!
And, re: restless leg, if you want to try something besides a pharmaceutical, Hyland makes a homeopathic remedy for it that is pretty darned effective! And, no drug interactions or side-effects. Plus, it's probably less than $10/bottle.
~Cat
Post a Comment