Hey Janet ... I'm here. Moved this past weekend and then there was a problem with transferring my internet to the new apartment. That's been settled now and voila! Here I am!
The move was difficult for me. The hubby and I did just about everything except the furniture. My younger sister and her family came up to do that. With their help we finished before dark and then had a nice visit. She was amazed at all I had managed to move before she got here. Shoot, I was pretty amazed myself! We moved so much using only three boxes and two clothes baskets in my car. It was difficult, but not impossible. Good thing we were only moving to another building in the same apartment complex!
Weight wise things are still going up and down. I honestly haven't been so focused on it with the move and all. I need to buckle down this coming week and get back to it. I'm also planning to start walking as soon as it warms up a little bit. I have my mp3 player loaded and ready to go. I'm actually looking forward to it. Now if only I can convince Tim I can do it alone. I know he means well but he distracts me and I really want this time for me. I feel selfish saying that being as how he sits in the apartment all day every day waiting for me to come home so he has someone to talk to. Ah well ... if I use the mp3 player maybe I can feel like I'm alone even when he's along.
Not much else to report. I hope to not disappear for so long this time!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Here I Am
Posted by Karon at 2/22/2008 10:47:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good to hear from you. You have really been busy.
I haven't moved very much in my life.
Hard to move a farm, but I have helped my kids and know how difficult it is.
As I remember you were downsizing. Was that hard to do?.
Spring will be here soon and we can get re motivated. I think adding the movement will make a difference.
Write soon.
Post a Comment