So I weighed yesterday and find that I am once again back up to 411. I don't understand it as I ate pretty well and moved more than usual. I did do a lot of shoveling snow and perhaps therein lays the explanation. Muscle tears and retention of water as they repair themselves. I don't know. I was in tears about it yesterday but today am moving on. I will continue to eat well, track, and move as I can. Maybe a good loss will show on the scale next week. I sure hope so as this is getting old really fast!
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I agree, scales are stupid. Just keep on doing what you need to do to lose weight and gain strength. Being consistent helps and getting off nights will help even more.
I have had a problem with motivation and also having oral surgery. I am giving myself the same pep talk I am sending your way.
Post a Comment