I just want to publicly (or as publicly as this blog may be) say thank you to all the veterans out there who have made living my life as free as it is. I have read a lot about how things are in other countries and I know I, as an American, have taken a lot for granted. It is because of the dedicated service of the men and women who have served our country in times of war and peace, that I have the life I have now. Thanks to each of them for their dedication to making the world a safer and better place to live in. I don't necessarily agree with war but oh the freedoms gained by it over the centuries.
God bless!
Monday, May 26, 2008
God Bless the Veterans
Posted by Karon at 5/26/2008 01:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I agree. Our freedoms were bought with the lives of brave people. We must not forget or allow those freedoms to be taken from us.
Post a Comment