CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm Around

I'm around but it's been busy lately. Work hours are so all over the place I find it hard to get online regularly. I'm working on it.

Went to the ER this morning. Ate a little bit of chili on top of a side salad at Wendy's on Tuesday night. An hour later I had bad stomach cramps. They lasted all night and kept me up. Went to the ER and they said there was no blockages. Said I am constipated. Don't know how I can be. I had two movements on Tuesday, one after the cramping started. Gave me a medication for the 'stomach spasms' which has seemed to help. Wanted me to drink magnesium citrate but made me gag. I did take a laxative, but so far, nothing. Haven't eaten much today. It makes my stomach hurt worse to eat or to drink. Will give it a couple more days and if it doesn't get better, will get referral from my PCP to see the surgeon. I honestly don't know what else to do. This hurts and I'm a big baby when it comes to pain.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Hope your feeling better.
Sounds very uncomfortable to me.

*Tracy* said...

hope you get to feeling better! hugs

Jamie said...

Aww Karon, I hope that it resolves it self. Without anymore poking and prodding. How are you making out with the new work duties?? Enjoying days?

Anonymous said...

Hi Karon

Are you feeling any better? I"m thinking of you often and keeping you in my prayers.

Love,
Ann

Janet said...

Are you feeling any better?