CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life gets in the way

Sometimes life just gets in the way of everything. Our youngest daughter Mandi has moved back in with us with her two year old to try to get her life in order. Going through a divorce and custody fight and needs support so here she is. She has applied for jobs but so far no calls. She is going to go to school and learn a trade so she is more marketable.

Work has been extremely difficult this past week. Friday was the WORST! I'm up to nine girls now and it's making staffing extremely tricky since I still do not have a full staff. I sometimes wonder why I even bother! I know it's because I care and because I am making a difference.

Weight loss is up and down yet again. Some of it is my own fault as I'm not eating correctly or just not eating at all. Even with the surgery, it is still a struggle every day, especially when I seem to be able to eat pretty much anything I want (just in smaller quantities) and have no ill effects. It wasn't supposed to be like this so soon.

Anyway, just wanted to check in. I really need to make time to make the rounds of the blogs of all my friends. I've been so neglectful and for that I apologize. I used to be so good at making rounds daily and now it's been like forever.

Vacation starts Friday next week. Tim and I are going to FL with my sister and her man. I'm so looking forward to getting away from it all. I know we're going to have a good time and it's going to fly by way too fast. I'll have my laptop and will try to check in but we'll see how it goes.

1 comments:

Janet said...

I bet going to Florida will be just the thing to get rid of some of your stress.
You will also have some time to think about how to get back on the weight loss track.
I hate to see marriages break up because it is so hard on the kids. Of course if there is a lot of yelling and arguing then that isn't good either.
Take care and I will watch for your entries.