I knew it had been quite some time since I updated here but somehow I missed the entire month of September. I don't quite know how that happened. I apologize to those of you who were used to getting updates a lot more frequently.
September 8 was the one year anniversary of my surgery. My protein levels are still way too low. I have to drink some protein now. A friend gave me some Muscle Milk to try and it isn't that horrid. It isn't the best thing I have ever had to drink but I can tolerate it so I will start drinking a couple of those per day. My B-12 was low but I think I know why and that has been taken care of. My weight remains near 270 right now bouncing up and down the same 3-4 lbs. I wonder if my body is just resting and catching up with all I have put it through the last year?
I had another surgery last month. I had noticed a knot in the incision where I had the growth removed from my left leg three years ago. Asked my surgeon, thinking it was just scar tissue and he said 'no way'. So, I had a small surgical procedure to remove whatever it was. He said it appeared to be a water filled cyst. It was sent to pathology to be sure it is nothing to worry about and that's the last I heard. Hopefully, I will be notified of test results soon but I am not really worried about it at all.
Still exercising and almost enjoying it. I only manage to go once a week right now. Work has been extremely stressful and I try to tell myself to just be thankful that I have a job right now. It isn't easy but I am managing.
Mandi and Chloe still live with us and it is a rocky road most days. Mandi still does not have a job though she is looking. She had found one then had no car and we couldn't find one we could afford so she had to pass. Having a job to do money drops was a requirement of the job. Hopefully she will find something else soon.
I will try to get back here more often. I want to make time this weekend to visit all of my friend's blogs and reconnect. I feel badly that I have let this go for so long. Know that those of you who have read here for so long are never far from my thoughts. Take care and God bless!
Friday, October 09, 2009
Oh wow!
Posted by Karon at 10/09/2009 07:01:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment