CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 05, 2011

It has been forever

...since I have logged in here. So much has happened that I don't know where to begin. This blog started as a way to track my weight loss and became my lifeline and venting tool for a while. I lost track of a lot of things in the last year or so.

Currently, I am waiting to start a new job. I start orientation for that job on the 14th of March. It is in a group home but will be with boys. I am looking forward to the change. Tim and I are staying with my sister for now. We will find our own place eventually.

So much to say and yet, not knowing where to begin I am going to leave this for now. I will be back.

Oh ... and I have gained about 30 lbs over the last year. I am working on reversing that now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things are going well on the new job front. Also that you and Tim are happy together.

I'm starting a new job Monday and am pleased I will be able to take the bus to/from work. This lets me save on parking and tolls, but it ALSO means I will have more walking built into my day. :)