CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Back in Corinth

So I am back in Corinth, MS for the next week. This time I have my little grandson Brody with me. He did well on the trip down. He took two naps which helped and we stopped three times for him to run and play and diaper changes. Praying the drive home goes as smoothly next week.

So far, he's getting along fine with Motown. He smacked the dog on the nose this morning and Motown snapped at him. I think Brody learned his lesson. They are not best of friends but they get sling. If MoMo would quit licking Brody on his head and ears, it would probably help. LOL

I'm finding myself missing Mandi and Aaron a lot on this trip. Taking Brody to the park on my own can be exhausting. I'm too fat to fit in the tunnels at the park. I can't climb up the ladders for him to slide. All those tjings his daddy and mommy do with him. I wondered why I bother but he'd be really hard to handle if he was cooped up all day here.

I'm really missing Tim today, too. I've been thinking about him a lot. His two biggest fears his entire life were to be blind and to be homeless. I'm with him on the homeless thing. I know I have a home at my sister's house as long as I need it but I need my own space. Today I have been in some despair feeling like I will never be able to be on my own again.

I'm moving to a house in Belleville, IL with Mandi and Aaron. I'm feeling like a burden because I can't pay my own way. I think today has been a down day. But Brody will get his bath in a little bit. After he's asleep I'm going to shower and then watch some Netflix. Go to bed and hope Brody sleeps through the night.

Tomorrow is a new day.

0 comments: