I have had a thought for a while now and it is making me a little crazy. In the nineteen months since he died, Tim has not come to me in any way, shape, or form ... that I know of. I've had no "visits" in my dreams. I've seen no signs of him anywhere, like others talk about. I have not felt him nearby. Nothing. What if he went to Hell instead of Heaven and that is the reason. He could be pretty human at times, in the flesh so to speak. When he was alive I never once questioned his salvation. We were never the most Christian but we tried to walk the walk, talk the talk, and share Jesus with others. We tried to live as He would have us and as our Father commanded. Being Christian, I wonder what this could mean for my own salvation. If Tim is not in Heaven, I darn sure will not be going there. Why am i torturing myself with these thoughts? Why can't I just let it go? Why is it eating away at me? Why now? I'm so confused.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Deb here...not everyone gets visits or messages from those who have passed on. If you're going to get a message or sign, perhaps it hasn't happened yet.
You seem to cling to the negative sometimes and really need to work on letting this go. Focus on the positive and let the rest go. If you're meant to have a sign from Tim, it will happen when it's time. Not everyone gets them (I'm thinking most people don't; I haven't had any signs from my brother or father since they died and it's been 10 years and 8 years respectively). I know it's hard, but you need to have faith that everything will play out as it's supposed to. It's something I try to do as much as possible, hard as it is sometimes. Hugs!
Post a Comment