Feeling proud today. I spent most of the day with my girls, grandchildren, and significant others. It was a great day! We went out to lunch and I ran into someone who had not seen me in a couple years. She commented that I had lost a lot of weight and look really good. It made me feel good because I am not at my lowest weight since surgery. I've gained, and maintained, about fifty pounds. She just kept telling me how great I look. Honestly, I still see the over 500 lb Karon, so that was very encouraging to me and made me proud of what I have accomplished. I just talked to my counselor last week about how I see how much farther I have to go instead of focusing on my accomplishments. Pride in myself does not come easy to me. It felt really good!
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment