I am in San Diego right now. Went to the family visitation day at the Marine Corp Recruit Depot. It was a beautiful and sunny day. Tim and I both got a bit of a sunburn on our faces. It was so nice to be outside in the sun, but dang there was a LOT of walking! I'm pretty proud of how well I did with it, though. I bet I walked at least 2-3 miles today. I did it without even thinking about it. My legs are very sore and my feet feel stiff, but all in all not too bad.
He graduates tomorrow. We have to be up at 5 AM and out by 5:30 so we can eat a decent breakfast before. After, he gets to leave the base and we fly back to Chicago on Saturday late afternoon. Not sure what we'll be doing for the next day or so. I'll check in again if I can. Here is a photo of him, admittedly not the best, but the best I got today. Hopefully, we'll get a better photo tomorrow.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Here I Am
Posted by Karon at 2/09/2007 12:28:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hay! YOu ARE AN AWESOME PERSON! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. i NEED TO ASK YOU VIA YAHOO E-MAIL HOW TO GET STARTED WITH MY OWN BLOG.
TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK!
SP/ DAVID
Post a Comment