A huge thanks to my friend Willowmoon who designed the template I'm using right now. I am so very thankful and appreciative of her hard work and getting this all set up for me. I may make a few changes in the near future, but we'll see. I might add back my weight loss chart, the weather pixie, etc. Then again, I kind of like the clean look of this page now and may just leave it alone.
I'll be back to post again very soon. I just haven't had much to say lately.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Thank You to Willowmoon
Posted by Karon at 2/04/2007 10:36:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WOW!!!!
This is beautiful. I love the purple.
Thanks Karon! I felt really bad when NEW Blogger caused problems for your last layout. (Kicks New Blogger in the shins.)
The site is beautiful!!
I hope all is well.
darlene
Hi Karon!
Very, very pretty indeed. It's nice to hear that you're doing okay too. I wish I had known you were here in SoCal for the weekend! It was a nice weekend wasn't it? Okay, take care!
Ann
Post a Comment