I went to a job interview last week. I got the call today that I did not get the job. I'm pretty bummed about it, but used to it. The reason I was given for not getting the job was they gave it to a person who has more experience working with mentally ill adults. Crappage!
Mandi's Tim is now in Kentucky. Lots of drama surrounding those kids right now. Mandi and her pregnant hormones are most of it. I feel badly for her Tim having to deal with it via the phone. Poor kid! If I were him, I'd probably stop calling her.
More changes to come at work, or so it sounds. Time will tell.
On the weight loss front, holding steady from last week which is okay. I did go to a lap band seminar. Lots of interesting information. It's something I've been considering for a short time now. Will talk more with my primary care physician. No where near making a decision to do it. Lots of things to consider, not the least of which is a new baby coming soon, a move to a bigger apartment, and life in general.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
And So It Goes
Posted by Karon at 3/14/2007 09:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
About the Lap Band. A person really doesn't know what to do. There are pros and cons about everything.
I truly think there is something wrong with the part of our brains that regulate what we eat.
About the Baby! What a joy that child will bring to you all.
Hope the delivery is smooth and worry free.
Hi Karon!
I'm stopping by and so happy to see that the scale is moving quickly in the right direction for you! WOOOOHOOOO! I know you struggled to get below 400 and now you're well below that, it must be a great feeling.
Sorry to hear about the job situation, just keep your chin up my friend.
When is Mandi due again? Soon right? I know how those pregnancy hormones go, especially towards the end....it's hard to be pregnant and have your hubby so far away. They're both young too, which doesn't help on the getting along front too well. We had Samir when I was 26 and hubby 25 and even now I think that I was still too young, still in that "me" stage of life I guess....having a baby sure does change that in a hurry.
Anyway, I hope you're having a wonderful day, I think it's warmed up back there recently right? We've got family visiting from Chicago right now and they just want to sit in the sun and watch my flowers that are in full bloom. Whatever makes them happy.
I'm getting back on track, didn't lose my first week of big effort but did manage to lose 2 pounds this past week.....I fell of the wagon on almost a week ago though and am still holding on for dear life to the rope dragging in the dust behind it LOL
Okay, just wanted to check in and send some wooohooo's, moral support and hugs your way.
Take care and congrats on the progress.....who needs lap band if your body is getting back into the weight loss groove? Just keep on keeping on!
Love,
Ann
You have not posted for awhile and I am beginning to worry. Is everything alright??
Post a Comment