CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another Drop

This morning shows yet another loss on the scale. I'm now down to 386 pounds. I don't know how this is happening. I really don't. My eating hasn't been all that great. The only thing I can pinpoint is that I'm eating more often and drinking more water again. I keep telling myself to just think how great I'd be doing if I stopped eating some of the carbs I eat and stopped eating the 'treats' I feel entitled to. It just doesn't seem to get through my thick head, though! I don't know what my problem is but it's getting on my nerves!

On the work front, the crazy girl who tried to commit suicide while in the psych hospital (and is still on suicide watch I might add) is coming home for a visit today. If it goes well, she'll be discharged back to us. How in the hell can they do that when she is still under watch? I don't get it. It's like setting us up for a MAJOR disaster! She only can have her bed, a comforter, and two sets of clothes, no bras. No shoes with strings. UGH! I can't believe they're going to send her back to us like that.

All else is okay here for now. In the midst of planning Mandi's baby shower. She registered at Walmart so people would at least know what kinds of things she wants. She's getting excited but says she's just ready for the baby to be born so she can see what she looks like and not have to waddle anymore! All in due time, I say. Then the real challenge is going to begin.

2 comments:

Caré said...

Hey Lady!

I've been MIA for a while. Congrats on the loss! We'll take it no matter how it comes, right!

And congrats on all the wonderful news! New son-in-law, new baby! How terrific!

Janet said...

Congratulations on losing those lbs.
Sometimes I think our bodies readjust themselves. Maybe that is what happened.
Soon that baby will be here!
That will be so great for all of you.