Janet asked in my comments from yesterday how I do cabbage on the grill so I figured I'd share that this morning. It's really easy to do. I cut the cabbage into wedges. Spread each side of the wedge with ICBINB spread (or use your favorite 'butter' spray or spread substitute). Wrap in aluminum foil and throw on the grill. I tend to cook mine until I can smell it cooking. Sometimes, it gets a little brown but that only adds to the flavor in my opinion. It is really yummy.
My newest grill food is the ole potato. I slice one potato thinly. I spray the aluminum foil with cooking spray. Place the potatoes on the center of the foil. Spray with cooking spray. (I use a butter flavored one.) Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash. Wrap and toss on the grill. Another yummy way to eat one serving of potatoes.
Recently a friend suggested grilled asparagus. I've not tried it yet, basically because I don't know how she prepared it. Maybe one day soon I'll ask and share that with you as well.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Cabbage on the grill
Posted by Karon at 6/11/2007 08:37:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The cabbage sounds yummy that way. I'll have to try it the next time we grill. I usually just toss mine in a skillet with a bit of olive oil (my fat serving) and then sautee with a bit of salt and pepper, but grilling sounds much easier and there's no cleanup:)
Sorry, those other two posts were mine. It was moving slow and I kept hitting my submit button. I should know better then that:)
I will also try cabbage next time we grill. Sounds excellent.
I wonder how the asparagus would taste. I think I will google it.
Post a Comment