CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 01, 2007

Gearing Up

Life has been very busy lately. Work has kicked me in the butt. The baby being here had interrupted my sleep pattern. And with no internet at home, getting online has been a real issue. As it is, I am right now sitting at Panera Bread for the fast internet connection.

Mandi and the baby moved out mid-week. She had enough of us, I guess. We did our best to do right by her and Chloe but for reasons of her own, she just didn't want to be here anymore. I miss that little bundle but am coping with the loss.

I'll be ordering Nutrisystem no later than Sunday evening so should be starting that in the next couple weeks. I'm excited to get back on track and have the numbers go down on the scale. I know that this is going to give me the push back that I need to renew my journey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Karen, I'm glad to hear that you are ready to recommit. I know how hard it is to get back into the groove, but we don't fail until we quit trying. I, too, am trying to get back with the program, any program. You have to have a plan. I know it is hard but I think 'we' can do it.
Maggie

Anonymous said...

K-A-R-O-N,
Sorry I misspelled you name in the above entry. I know better. Maggie