Just popping in to say we are back home now. Had a fantastic time in Alaska. I'll try to get photos uploaded and share more about the trip tomorrow. It's getting late and I work overnight tonight.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad to see you're doing well! Keep up the great work. It sounds like you're doing a great job!
HEY WIGGY,
GLAD TO HEAR YOU AND TIM ARE HOME SAFE AND SOUND! WEATHER WAS TERRIBLE THURSDAY... BET YOU GUYS WERE DELAYED...HUH? WE LOST POWER THURS 3:15PM AND FINALLY GOT IT BACK YESTERDAY AT4:30PM (97 HOURS LATER!).
CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT ALASKA... AND SEE PIX! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.
LOVE, ALWAYS, BARB
Hi Karon!
I'm glad to know that you're home safe and that you had such a great time. I look forward to hearing more and seeing your pics.
Take care!
Ann
Post a Comment