Our newest granddaughter has arrived. Her name is Nadia Marie and she was born on August 29th at 3:45 PM. She weighed 7 lbs 12 1/2 oz and was 21 inches long. She has dark hair. She was a little jaundiced and had to stay an extra 24 hours in the hospital under the UV lamp. She seems to be doing just fine now that she's home.
Things at home are hectic and I have no internet so won't be checking in or posting much for now. I apologize to those of you who use this as a means to keep up with me. I'll try to log in at least once a week but make no promises. I'm working on getting internet at home again. One thing at a time.
Monday, September 03, 2007
New Baby
Posted by Karon at 9/03/2007 05:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Can't wait to see pictures. I hope you're able to get internet service at home soon. Miss catching up with you:) Hope all else is well with you.
Post a Comment