CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

3 Months Post Op

No weight change for me in the last few days. Yesterday was the three month anniversary of my surgery. (I tried to post this yesterday but Blogger had issues!) I am down a total of 52.5 pounds since the day of surgery. I am down 76 pounds since the end of July when I started the pre-op diet. Things are going well.

I did measurements and lost 4.75 inches off my waist since my last set. I also lost 1.5 inches from my hips. The other places I measure (bust, upper arm, thigh, neck) were minimal changes. My thigh measurement stayed the same. *sigh* In total since I started measuring I've lost 18 inches from my body over six of them from my waist and over four from my hips. Woo hoo!



8 comments:

Janet said...

The real you is emerging!!
My aunt once told me that good sculpture is removing what doesn't belong and you are an artist, you are removing what does not belong.
I bet you feel so much better.

Nancy said...

Woohoo!! Looking good, Karon! Keep up the fantastic work!
*HUGS*
Nancy :-)

Lisa said...

Lookin' good!!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Tracy* said...

wow awesome! have a good week. hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey Karon!

You look fantastic! Keep it up!!

Ann

Jamie said...

You are looking so good Karon!! I hope your learning to accept the new you. 18 inches from the bod! Oh yeah!! Your really shrinking! Hugs to you my friend. Your doing this!!!!!!

Sherri said...

Wow Karon! I hadn't checked in on you in a while! You look great!