CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Brief Update




Just an update of my weight this past week. Things are moving right along when I do my part. Yesterday was a bit of a high calorie, high carb kind of day. We were out and about and I just didn't think things through too well. Today is a new day and we'll see how it goes.

I really don't have much to say. It's cold here in IL and I'm tired of snow. The only good thing about it is that I got about 45 minutes of exercise yesterday shoveling. UGH! We live in an apartment complex and park in a handicapped spot for Tim. I went out and cleared the space we park in including the ones on either side with the lines. I dare someone who doesn't have proper authority to park in that spot! LOL I could have cleared more but then we had errands to run.

Watch for a photo update this coming week. Monday will be my three month surgiversary. I'll be weighing, taking measurements, and taking photos. Hoping to get time to post them this week but with exercise and work, things are a big crazy this week.

Have a good one, all.

1 comments:

Janet said...

Looking forward to your new weight, measurements and photos.
Our snow has been very light so none to scoop. That is OK with me.