So it's a long weekend for me. I finally managed to get four days off in a row. Came down to my sister Jackie's house for my nephew's graduation from high school. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that the kids have all grown up.
Got to spend some time with my granddaughters, all four of them! We had a new one enter into the world on May 20 at 3:57 AM. Her name is Malaina Aleise and she weighed 7 lbs 4 oz. She is 20 inches long. Her oldest sister, Cecilia, is happy to finally have her here. Her other older sister, Nadia, isn't quite so thrilled. She is no longer the baby of the house and at just under two years herself, that's quite a blow. I'll post a photo of the girls with me in a moment.
Weight loss is happening again. I'm down to 282 and with just another 50 lbs gone, I'll weigh what I did when Tim and I got married 24 years ago! Wow I'm less than 100 lbs to my goal and believing I am going to make it. I refuse to let other people discourage me with tales of gaining the weight back. I still say that the surgery does not fail, we as people do. I know in my heart I am going to keep this weight off because I've worked so hard to get rid of it.
Now the photo and I'm out of here. Got things to do and more family to visit today. 
Monday, May 25, 2009
Long Weekend
Posted by Karon at 5/25/2009 06:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The girls are adorable, and you look great! You've come a long way, baby!! And right on for not letting people get in your head. Some fail because of who they are. You will succeed because of who YOU are!!!!
Jodi
Your grand babies are so beautiful They take after their grandma!!
Yeah on the weight loss.
You are right. How much we weigh is mostly up to us.
Your doing good
What cutie pies!! So glad you got to enjoy some grandbaby time. Wow...your daughter is one busy mommy with 3 little ones now!!! You look fantastic in the photo. And don't let anyone get you down. Just because THEY gained back weight doesn't mean we all will!! :)
Post a Comment