CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

No word on the job and Grandma again!

I've still had no word about the new job. I called on Monday and left a message with the person in the HR department that I had the initial interview with but still nothing. I'm guessing I'm not going to changing jobs anytime soon. So ... I have to resign myself to the job I have now. Hey, at least I have one, right?!

On another note, got a call from my oldest daughter and she's going to have another baby. She's not sure when yet, but after her ultrasound on Friday she should know. She's guessing she's due in July or August. I am getting to be a busy grandma! I finished Ceci's baby blanket. (Good thing as her second birthday is right around the corner.) I've started Chloe's baby blanket. (Due in late April.) And now when I finish that one, I'll have to start on this new baby's blanket. At least it keeps me busy at work at night. I work on the blankets about five or six of the ten hour shift! My right wrist is giving me fits, though. I believe I have carpal tunnel in that wrist pretty bad.

Made a decision tonight. Tim and I are going to San Diego in a couple weeks. Mandi's fiance is graduating from boot camp. Initially, we weren't going to go but we changed our minds. Mandi was a little miffed that we got such a great rate from priceline.com. We'll be flying the same flights she and Tim's parents are flying and staying at the same hotel. We'll have our own rental car, though. I'm looking forward to this little mini-vacation. I think it will be fun.

That's all the news here for now. On the weight loss front, there was none this week. The monthly monster moved in and kept me pretty much the same. There's always this week. LOL

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Gosh, it's so exciting to know there's another bundle of joy on the way. I'm sorry about the job, but it sounds like you've got some exciting things going on with babies and vacations!

Lisa said...

wow! That's exciting news to hear that you're going to be a grandma again. You're going to have a lot of work ahead of you getting those baby blankets done. Sorry to hear about the job, but apparantly it wasn't meant to be. You'll find something eventually that will be the perfect fit for you.