For those of you who are waiting for my new blog, I've put it on hold because I cannot find a template that "fits" me. I found one, but with this new beta version, it kept saying there was an error in the script somewhere. I don't have the patience or time to keep messing with it. I guess I'm destined to keep this one, or to go with a template that's already here. Such a shame when they are so darn plain. Ah well ...

The above reflects my current weight, showing a three pound loss since I resumed my journey one week ago today. I figure that's pretty darn good and am proud of myself. Now the test will be to keep it going.

2 comments:
Hi Karon!
Sorry to hear that you're having problems getting your new blog up and running. Congrats on your loss this first week back, you've been better than me.....my weigh in is on Monday....
Take care!
Ann
What a great way to start the year Karon. I hope you find a blog template you like. I recently redid mine as well. I just chose one of the same o same o ones but with the new beta version it let me change font, color, and where I wanted each item sooooo easy. I was amazed I was able to get it like I wanted it. Me and computers really do not get along. As a matter of fact, me and scales don't get along to great either!! :) Have a good day.
Post a Comment