So last night work was crazy. Suffice it to say that there's going to be legal issues (and no I'm not in trouble) and some stress coming my way. It has to be and that's about all I can as I never know when someone will stumble upon this blog and I'll be in trouble for talking about my employer. Unfortunately, quite a long time ago, I named them here. I'm too lazy to go back and find where and edit it all out, though I probably could pinpoint the month if I really tried and searched.
That said, I got home and in bed about 11 AM this morning. Got up and weighed myself and could not believe my eyes. The scale is registering 395 pounds! What? Just last Thursday I weighed 407. What in the heck is going on?
I've been creeping downward a pound or two daily. I don't know if it's because I'm tracking calories more diligently or the Meridia. I honestly am not too concerned about why, really. I'm just thrilled that something is working. I'm praying that I'm now below 400 forever.
Onward and downward I charge!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
It's Definitely Working
Posted by Karon at 10/16/2007 09:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Alright Karon Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I am doing a happy dance for you.
The loss is probably due to your careful observance of your portion control and intelligent nutritional choices and the Meridia.
Way to go.
Way to go, Karon!!! Keep up the good work:)
Hi Karon!
Yeah!!!!!! I'm happy to hear that your hard work is paying off, that's WONDERFUL!!!
I don't ever remember reading your employers name on this blog, and I've been reading a long time.....but then again I might have missed a post. I'll pray that things smooth out for you on that front.
Keep up the great work!!!
Love,
Ann
To the best of my knowledge, you have your blog set so that the Google/other search engines don't search for it, so basically it's private.
I wouldn't worry about it. If you have questions about some other areas where they could track you down, contact me. You probably still have my email address.
Hey Karon!
Where did you go????? I miss you!
Ann
Am anxious to hear from you.
Post a Comment