Seems the water aerobics is paying off. I have dropped nine pounds since starting and the inches are also coming off somewhat. I am pleased with those results and still am enjoying the classes. One thing that helps is that there are three different instructors so things are changed up all the time.
This week will be a busy one for me. I have an appointment to see my primary doc on Monday afternoon. Tuesday I have a meeting at work mid-day, smack in the middle of my sleeping time. I don't have a choice but to go. Wednesday I have my appointment with the pulmonary doc and hopefully that will wrap up the testing. The file will then go to the surgeon for his approval and then be sent on to the insurance company for their approval. I think I'll just be glad when this week is over!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Paying Off
Posted by Karon at 6/14/2008 09:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So glad to hear about the nine lb weight loss. That will help when you have the surgery.
How is the rest of the family doing?
When I worked nights I hated to have to get up during the day to go to an appointment.
Post a Comment