I'm just back from the appointment with the pulmonary doctor. He said he sees no reason not to give the go ahead for surgery, from a lung standpoint. He did caution me about using the breathing apparatus post surgery so I don't get pneumonia. He also gave a couple other cautions that I cannot for the life of me remember right now. I also had chest x-rays done. Status now is to check with the bariatric center tomorrow to see if they have everything they need. Chart gets sent to the surgeon for a once over and his approval. Then it all goes to the insurance and the wait begins. I pray they don't keep me waiting and approval is swift. Now that I've decided to do this, I just want it behind me.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Karon---I am still hanging in here with ya. You are so very brave, honey!!! It's brave of you to face this head on, as you have done for several years, and it's brave of you to share this journey with the world! I have been praying for you and will be praying for you all the more during and after surgery. :) Your "journey" has been amazing so far!! Thank you for sharing it with me. Vic
I am praying for you too.
You have been through so much and have triumphed over very hard obstacles. I am proud to know you.
Your journey is moving forward. I hope it continues to move swiftly for you. Definitely thinking of you often :)
Oh Karon....I hope you get your approval from your insurance company TODAY. How exciting to be done with everything, but I can imagine how nerve racking waiting on insurance is.
I just wanted to thank you for being so open and sharing all your 'business'. I'm glad its you that I get to share this journey with. Take care of yourself. Your almost 'there'!!
Hi, Karon! Sorry I haven't gotten here to "check up" on you for a while. Sounds like a lot of good news.
I'm busy, but doing well and the family is all doing well.
I said a little prayer for you today. Keep us informed as things move along, but I definitely notice a very positive note to your posts over the last month. That makes me smile. =)
- Barnabas (Randy)
Post a Comment