CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Moving Forward

A few successes over the last couple days has helped my mood a bit. My sister gave me money to get Tim's medications. She is always there to help me when I need it. Seems like I've needed it way too much lately! I managed to get Tim set up with a medicare supplement insurance. It is a bit pricey but I believe that it will save us money in the long run. I need to call the transplant team to reschedule Tim's evaluation and testing. I will try to get that done tomorrow. I also got a call today for a job interview in a group home. Kind of worried about which shift I end up on because it can affect Tim's dialysis time but I need a job desperately. The interview is Tuesday, July 24. Those of you who are prayerful, please pray for His will in this.

1 comments:

Cosmos said...

I will pray for you. Good luck in the interview.