CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Update

I mentioned life stresses in my last post. Today is no different than any other. Stress level at an all-time high. Up at 4:30 AM to get Tim to dialysis. He is out of all meds and feels like crap. His weight is extremely low because he isn't eating. He has constant nausea right now. He is very depressed. He is worried about money. He has a tech today that he doesn't like. It just keeps building. Humana dropped him the last day of June because we moved to another county. He is no longer in their service area. NO notice. REALLY? It's totally ridiculous! His caseworker here at dialysis was supposed to help me figure it all out. That has not happened. So Monday, I will call Health Alliance and try to get a Medicare supplement that will at least start on August first. I don't know if they can refuse him based upon his health but I am praying hat they will not. Got a request from the Dept. of Human Services for more info before they make a ruling on Medicaid. I get to try to pull all of that together and get it back to them ASAP. This would be for both of us. Since I've not had insurance since I lost my job in January of 2011, it would be nice to be approved. I have $919 bill for lab work done last month. To top it all off, I was also notified that my unemployment is running out. I now have to go into their office ASAP to be evaluated for job skills. Oh goody! Hopefully I will qualify for emergency unemployment benefits, at least until I can get back to working as a substitute teacher next month. So yes, my stress level is through the roof right now. No job and no hint of one, though I've applied for several recently. Little money which just does not go far enough. Case in point, Tim is out of his meds and we won't be able to get them uuntil the end of next week. I have notified his doctor and hopefully he will be able to help with samples. And so it goes. So glad I am back and getting this out here. It is the first step toward getting myself back on track and staying there. At least that is what I hope.

0 comments: