CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hanging on

I am hanging on. So tired of the constant struggle. Tired of having to be strong for everyone else. No one there for me, really. Every day it's something else. I miss my dear friend Teresa from Alaska. If she were still alive I would be very tempted to run away up there, just to be done here. To outsiders I appear strong, in control, such a "good wife". It's all just a facade that I live every day. I'm tired of being told God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Really? Because I feel I am about to reach my breaking point and when I do, it will not be pretty. Job interview on Tuesday. Not a job I really want but unemployment is up this week and without that, we really will have no money. Tim will get his social security on Wednesday and after all the bills are paid we will have $58 to get us thru to next month. Did I mention that is before putting gas in the car and food on the table. I know others have it worse but dang. And yes, I know all about social services, LINK and SNAP, Medicaid, monetary assistance, etc. right now wading thru all of that red tape. To get state health insurance I have to have a physical. Really? If I could afford a physical I probably wouldn't need insurance. Oh well, I'm blessed to be alive.

0 comments: