CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Grief Share

I went to my first grief support group tonight. It uses a program called Grief Share. We watched a video and discussed it. I'm the youngest person there but that's okay. I missed the first session last week but they made me feel very welcome. I cried during the video. I cried telling Tim's story. It was an emotional day.

I've worked every day this week and am beginning to think it's just too much for me. I am exhausted, mentally, physically, and emotionally. What happened to that balanced person who came back from Mississippi? She got lost in the shuffle this week, I fear. But she will be back.

1 comments:

Janet said...

Glad to read that you are going to a support group. I think being around other people who are going through grief will be a huge help to you.