CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 05, 2016

It all just hurts

My heart is so heavy tonight. I can no longer post my feelings on Facebook. This is my only safe place. Mandi has stated that I am dead to her. Once we split from this house I will never see Brody or her again. And sh means it. How I'm going to live without that baby boy I just don't know. I'm not blameless but her actions are certainly extreme!

Bryan moved in a week ago. Due to the drama and how I am treated here, he's moving out already. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Alone here with one person who hates me and one who tolerates me. He treats me nice when it's just the two of us but if Mandi is here he ignores me completely. It's not fair. Life is not fair.

My heart is split in two. Actually, it's shattered into a billion pieces. I don't know what I'm going to do for a place to live. I don't know how I'm going to afford anything. I don't know how I will survive. Right now it's moment by moment. Somehow I will survive this but right now I am devastated beyond repair.

0 comments: