I am saddened tonight as the fire burns in Gatlinburg, TN. I cannot even imagine all that has been burned there. Thankful the downtown area and the aquarium have been spared. I can only imagine the devastation there. This will do damage that will reach years into the future. Homes, pets, lives, money, economy ... all affected irreversibly. It makes me thankful for the little I do have. It isn't much, but I have it, for now, anyway.
I'm also thinking of that entire soccer team that is no more tonight. They were so close to landing. They were on their way to a championship game of a lifetime. So many people gone, in the blink of an eye. I pray for the fans and especially the families. What a tragedy.
These events cause me to reflect on my minimal knowledge of the Bible and signs of the times. More and more of what has been prophesied is coming to pass. Every day I wonder what the day will bring. I'm struggling to live my life as He commanded. I'm going to do everything I can to see my Timmy again. All I can do is all I can do.
Hugging those who will let me. Letting my loved ones I care. Sharing the Gospel whenever I can. Giving my life for His glory. God bless you all.
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Sadness in the world tonight ...
Posted by Karon at 11/29/2016 06:28:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment