So today is my birthday. It is also day two of my resumption of my journey. I'm back at it and proud to say I had a FANTASTIC day! I went over my calories by a bit (about 200) but my percentages of protein/carbs/fat were right on the money. I'm pretty proud of my progress yesterday.
Going out for dinner soon. I'll be having a turkey burger sans top bun and a tossed salad with fat free dressing. It really sounds good to me and I'm looking forward to it.
After, I'm going to go buy myself a cheap MP3 player. I've wanted one for a very long time. Had a friend who was going to send me one but I'm guessing he got very busy and just forgot about it. I'm getting a cheaper one for now to decide if I really want and will use one. I'm thinking it will come in handy at work at night so I can listen to music while I work on my baby granddaughter's blankies I'm making for them. They are counted cross-stitch. I finished Ceci's last night and now need to start on the new baby's. Maybe I'll buy it later today as well. If not today, tomorrow for sure as I need something to work on at work Friday night!
Soon I'll be starting a new blog page. I'll link it to this one in a final post so those of you who've been following my journey will be able to find me. I figure I'm renewing my committment and want to just "start over" though I'm actually resuming the journey.
Take care and have a wonderful evening!
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Happy Birthday to Me
Posted by Karon at 12/28/2006 04:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Renewal is a great thing! And the new blog can be a good marker for you on your journey!
Willow "Queen of Changing Blogs and Screen Names"
Yep! I'm definitely feeling renewed. I started a new blog page last night but the themes here at Blogger leave a lot to be desired. Guess I'll hunt for a new theme. I want to get it all figured out before I launch it at the first of the year!
Happy Birthday Karon! Sorry I've been MIA on comments here lately. I'm back now though and wishing you luck on your continued weight loss journey:)
Phooey! I missed your birthday. :(
Happy Belated! :)
~Eric
Post a Comment