I have to say I'm really liking my new shift already. This week has been really nice. Got most of my holiday shopping done. Got the gifts wrapped and under the tree. And I worked every other day all week. That's been really GREAT!
Tonight will be my first official overnight shift. I'm going to take my granddaughter's baby blanket to work on as well as my laptop. I'm hoping that someone nearby will have a network that I can hop onto. If not, I'll at least have my games to play.
The holidays are rapidly approaching. My oldest daughter turned 21 last Friday. My "baby" turns 19 tomorrow (Saturday). Christmas is around the corner and then my own birthday. *sigh* The new year will be here before we know it. That will mean resolutions for some. For others it will mean making a renewed committment and doing the best to follow through on it. That will be me.
I wish you happy holidays if you don't check in on the holiday. May you have love, joy, peace, and kindness in your life today and everyday.
Friday, December 22, 2006
I'm Liking This
Posted by Karon at 12/22/2006 11:18:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Merry Christmas Karon.
Hi Karon!
I'm glad to hear that your new position at work has relieved a lot of your stress. Enjoy all those birthdays and have a wonderful Christmas.
Love,
Ann
Post a Comment