CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What a relief!

I am officially no longer a supervisor at work. I had asked to be "stepped down" to a regular youth care worker positiion with no supervisory responsibilities. The schedule is one I feel I can live with. I will work ten hour shifts, four days a week. Two of those days will be overnight shifts and two will generally be evening shifts. I'm actually looking forward to this! It is a relief to no longer be responsibe for anyone but myself.

On the "diet front" I'm still maintaining my loss. As my life changes one more time, I know I will get it together. The new year is rapidly approaching and with it I intend to have a new attitude. I am going to do my utmost best to lose at least 100 pounds once again in 2007. I did it in 2005 and I can and will do it again!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Yeah you!!
I Know you can loose 100 lbs in 2007 and so can I.
Here is to New Beginnings in the New Year and you have several "steps up" already.
You got rid of a physical impediment. A new grandbaby in on the way. Your job will be less stressful. Way to go. Progress takes time and a lot of motivation.

Caré said...

WOO HOO for setting new goals and WOO HOO for the job change!