CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Photos and How Things are Going







Tried to post a video, but it wouldn't work so the photos are here. One is of Nadia with Grandpa and the other is Ceci with her new baby sister who she calls "my Naddi".

I have been to the doctor and gained a bit of weight on my vacation. No matter, I had a good time and the pounds will come off again. The doctor suggested a couple meds for weight loss and I'm considering them. We will make a decision when I go back in October. One is Meridia which she says is an appetite suppressant. The other is a newer med that will require me to give myself injections two times per day. Not so certain I want to give that one a try! *grinning*

In the past, she has requested I walk and I've not really held up to my end of the bargain. I have made a new committment to walk. Tim says if I do it for the next 30 days I can get internet at home again. What a motivator for me!

We had rain the first day so instead I did a Richard Simmons workout. The key is to move my butt, so I did. Today I'll be going to walk in a local park when I leave here (Panera Bread Co). I did ten minutes of an old aerobic workout tape early this morning. I just have to make myself do it. I know it's the ONE thing that's going to make a difference.

Other than that, I'm still doing the Nutrisystem foods, but will not be placing an order for the next few months. Going to do it on my own again and see where it takes me. I have quite a stock pile and will use that up as I go along but I know in the past I did it without the NS foods and I can and will do it again.

I'll check back as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cutie pie! Looks like Ceci is enjoying being the big sister.

Jamie said...

Hi Karon....Congratulations!! Everybody looks really good. Yourself included. It has been awhile since I have been around. I don't use Nutrisystem any longer because once I couldn't afford it...I lapsed into my old familiar habits and gained back what I had lost plus some.
Although my doctor did prescribe me Meridia. It really works well for me with no side effects. I only take it every other day so that I can spread out a one month supply into 2 since my insurance doesn't cover it, but it works out nicely. I have no problems on my "off" day. My appetite is small. I only weigh once a month now and do go to the gym so I am moving. Last month my weight loss was 11 pounds. Which beat my goal of 10 pounds a month so I am happy. I hope it works out well for you if you decide to go with it.
Hang in there, you will be on track in no time!

Shirley said...

Love the baby photos!