Got my new internet all set up at the house today. I'm pretty excited about it as it will enable me to log onto Sparkpeople every day and log my calories and exercise. I've not been able to do that much without internet at the house.
Tomorrow morning I'll be doing an official weigh-in. I'll likely post a weight tracker here, if I can remember how to do it, and will be doing more regular posts. In time I'd love to get back to posting here every day or at the very least every other day. I know that when I lost all the weight last time, the support was one of my biggest motivators.
Looking forward to just getting more pounds gone. I'd love to hit 200 lbs gone by the end of the year. Sure wish my old friend Paul was around. He was my math go-to guy. And sometimes, A Wonderful Guy would pop in and help me with math, too. Either of them would figure out how many pounds that transfers into per week. I'll get around to figuring it out for myself. Then I can figure out if it's really going to be "doable" or not.
Hmm ... I need to lose 60 pounds to be 200 gone. There are roughly 13 weeks left in this year. I'd need to lose a steady 5 lbs per week to make that goal. I wonder if I can do it. I'm going to give it my best shot. If I can't make it by the end of the year, maybe I can make it by February 2008 which will be my three year anniversary since I started this entire process. To meet that goal, I need to lose about 3.5 lbs a week. Gosh but it seems unlikely but I'm going to give it a whirl. I won't know if I don't set a goal and try, right?
Hello ... anyone still reading this? Please let me know. I'd love to read what you're doing these days, as well. So if you're still blogging, leave me a note and let me know. I'll add you to my list of daily reading and get back into the swing of supporting others as they support me.
Today is a good day!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Yes!
Posted by Karon at 9/26/2007 07:14:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am still here! I check your blog everyday.
I injured my left knee and had surgery to repair the damage. It is improving slowly.
The knee is painful but is a good reminder that I need to get the weight off. I have started Weight Watchers with my daughter.
So glad your back on the internet full time.
Remember we can do anything we set our mind to do!!
Say what did happen to Paul?
He was a nice man and I enjoyed his blog.
I'm still here too! I also check your blog every day. I'm so glad you have your internet up and running again because I really did miss reading about how you were doing.
Oh Karon, I'm still checking in on you all the time! I'm glad you're back and back at it!! I'm still blogging too! V
I still check to see how things are going...best wishes always.
darlene (from NS)
Post a Comment