CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Time Gets Away from Me

Sometimes the time just gets away from me. Having to go to the library or Panera Bread to get online is a royal pain in the buns! We are in process of getting internet at home, but for some reason ATT is taking their sweet time about turning it on. Maybe they aren't going to turn it on at all since I got slapped with an early termination fee last time I was using them and it took me a while to pay it. If it doesn't happen under my name, we're going to try to get it in Tim's and see what happens. The red tape of it irritates me.

I'm doing fine. No real weight loss of late which has had me down. On the upside I'm not gaining so I am satisfied. I'm going to talk with my doctor about options in October when I go back for a follow-up visit. She had a couple ideas when I was there this month. We'll see how it goes.

The family seems to be fine. The babies are all good. Tim is well, though we had a scare with some tests about his kidney function. Stopped a couple meds (never a bad thing in my opinion) and have seen some improvement already. I'm okay. Been battling some real down times, working lots, and just getting by.

I'll try to make it back more often but can't promise anything.

0 comments: