So today I went for the gallbladder ultrasound. That test was a piece of cake! I didn't even to undress. Woo hoo! It was over in about ten minutes.
There is some kind of issue with the referral for the psych testing. I know that one is going to take a while. Looks like my surgery date could be as late as July, easily. Bah humbug! We'll see how it goes.
I'm feeling a little better. Still have a cough, though it's now more of a cry cough. I have become incontinent when I cough, though and that's a bother! Wonder if my surgeon would be willing to tie up my bladder while he's in there poking around. *laughing*
Other than that, nothing much to report. For those of you wondering what protein drink I tried it was called Unjury. It's a powder mix that she had mixed in with the newest orange flavor of Crystal Light. (I think she called it Sunlight Orange or something like that.) It actually was pretty good and I could see me drinking it with no problems. As I find more things that I like, I'll be sure to share them here. I know a few of you are interested in the process.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Bah
Posted by Karon at 3/25/2008 10:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can identify with the incontinence with a cough. Last time I had a cold it was pretty annoying.
Have you tried Kegels? That is supposed to help. I find them hard to do so am not as consistent as I need to be.
Are you feeling more hopeful since you have made your decision?
Am sending all sorts of caring thoughts and prayers your way.
Hi there Karon!
Hust popping by to say hi! I'm glad to read that you're feeling better these days. I think ultrasound is the greatest thing....they can see inside without undressing or surgery. The only thing I like better is CAT scans, but hate the barium stuff they make you drink before them.
Anyhow, just wanted to let you know I'm interested, as always, in everything that is going on with you. I continue to plug along with my weight issue. I was diagnosed last week with extremely low B-12 levels and so am having to take shots weekly, and then monthly indefinitely. I sure do feel alot better though, mentally, physically, the works. Thank God for that.
I have to go now, much work to be done around here this afternoon. Take care!
Ann
Post a Comment