CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Profile Photo

The photo to the right is my newest photo. It was taken over the weekend by my hubby. I'm wearing my Sparkpeople t-shirt and my new blue jeans. I have to say I feel so "normal" wearing those darn jeans. Probably doesn't make sense to most, but that's the only way I can think to describe it.

Nothing much new on the weight loss front. Was losing at a good pace and then gained three pounds. It's the time of the month for that to happen and I know it will drop right back off but it's hard not to be discouraged nonetheless. Though I had surgery to help me in the weight loss arena, it is still hard work getting everything to work together.

Start the new job tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous about it even though I feel the Lord has led me in this direction. I KNOW I'll do a good job but there are so many things that are out of my personal control. I also still worry about the hubby and the effect this change is going to have on him. I did this change for me, though, and I know that it will be right.

Nothing else new to report. I just didn't want to disappoint my regular visitors with no updates. I try to get here and give you a little nugget at least once a week, anyway. LOL

7 comments:

Kathi said...

Little did we know that something as small as a pair of jeans would make such a big impact! You go girl! I am cheering you on every step of the way.

Kathi said...

Little did we know that something as small as a pair of jeans would make such a big impact! You go girl! I am cheering you on every step of the way.

Kathi said...

Little did we know that something as small as a pair of jeans would make such a big impact! You go girl! I am cheering you on every step of the way.

Anonymous said...

I fully understand how wearing the jeans can feel "normal". I remember going from elastic waist pull-ons to button and zipper pants. It makes all the difference in the world in our attitudes and self-esteem.

Congrats on the new job and I'm sure it will all work out great. I expect you to come back and tell us how much better it is working now. All the BEST to you!

CindyV

*Tracy* said...

congrats on the new job! hope you have a great week. hugs

Janet said...

You are getting smaller and smaller.
Soon we will have to have a search party out for you:-)
Isn't that so cool.
I love your new pic.
Keep going like your going!!

Leanne said...

Look at you in blue jeans!!! Congrats on that great NSV!