Gosh but I'm feeling so GREAT! It's amazing to me the difference just twenty-one pounds can make. I am starting to feel it in my body as I move about. I can tell my legs are thinner. My waist is becoming more defined. Of course, I still have that ugly "apron" of fat around my middle. I know in my head that it's going to take surgery to be rid of that completely. The good news is that it does seem to be getting smaller. I'm quite pleased with my progress so far. It isn't that I'm being an angel and sticking 100% to the program, but I am allowing myself to deviate once in a while. I know that if I had to stop ordering NutriSystem tomorrow, I'd be okay again; at least for a while.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Karon!
I'm glad to hear that you're feeling great and staying motivated. I think that your apron will disappear with time, I've seen it happen with other people. So take it easy and enjoy the success that your hard work is bringing to you.
I can't believe it's July already, it's really crazy! I wish I could say my 2007 has been sucessful so far but it hasn't been, at least in the weight loss category.
I hear you on the hating to be sweaty thing, I have a hard time with the heat. I go do things early morning and in the evening to avoid getting too overheated. I bought a jogging stroller the other day from a consignment store, so now I can move a bit faster because Maryam is in there instead of liesurely strolling alongside next to me.
I'm almost recovered from surgery, soon all I'll have to remember it by is my scars. It's amazing how quickly our bodies heal.....
Okay, you take care! Congrats on feeling great, that's really wonderful.
Ann
You will think I am silly but a friend at work told me this and I am going to try it.
She said that her grandmother had lost a large amount of weight and had "rolled" her belly and underarms with a rolling pin. This increased the blood flow to the area and helped the flesh shrink. Said she got hid of the "apron" and "wings".
Couldn't hurt.
Post a Comment