CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm still here

So I am out here, doing what I do. Spent a bit of time off work last week. Tim and I had some fun sharing old memories. Visited the girls and the grandbabies. I'll try to add a photo or two and see what happens.



Voila! Ceci and Chloe at dinner. Ceci just HAD to hold her baby cousin!





And here is one of all my girls ... Mandi, Crys, Chloe, and Cecilia. My little family of girls, soon to add one more sometime near the end of August.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wiggy! Gorgeous family you have there!! I can't believe how big Chloe has gotten!! Has Crys decided on a name for your next grandchild arriving in Late August?? Let's do lunch or something soon... ok?
Love, Barb

Jamie said...

Unbelievable!!!! Chloe has grown up so much....she gorgeous. And look at Mandi's little one. Wasn't she just a newborn??? Where does the time go? Glad to see everyone happy and healthy and that you are getting to spend time with them.

Hope your journey is going well. I am about to start on a brand new one for me next week. Take care.

Janet said...

What a beautiful family. Take after their Mom and Grandma.
Keep up the good work.

Shirley said...

What sweet photos! Looks like you all had a great time! Glad to see you having some fun.