CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 02, 2007

Monthly Loss

So, for the month of June I officially lost 16 pounds. Yes, the majority of them were the first week, but in the long run, that isn't what is important. What matters most is the average loss over time. And I'm still losing, even if it's slowly, so no big deal.

Life is very busy right now. Three of the four overnight staff on vacation. Guess you can figure out who isn't on vacation right now! LOL I will probably be scarce over the next two weeks. I will still do my best to check in and post my weekly losses.

Still doing NutriSystem and doing okay. They have a whole new website there and I really need to find time to check it out. It looks clean and user friendly but that remains to be seen. Now, I need to go log my last week loss (one pound) and get going.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Yeah!!! that is a wonderful weight loss. I am proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Karon! I know how hard it is to get back on the horse---I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karon!

Congrats for the 16 pounds, I'd be happy to lose that in a year! I'm so glad you're able to stay on track even with the crazy work schedule.....wonderful!

Take care!
Ann