CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Progress and the Sleep Study

I managed to lose back down to 402 this week which is actually two pounds less than I weighed last time before the gain last week. I'm okay with that. I've been making myself be more active, walking in stores especially.

And now about the sleep study I went to last night ... I only went to the sleep study because the pulmonary specialist insisted. I wake up feeling refreshed most of the time so am pretty darn sure I don't have sleep apnea. It was not a true representation of my sleeping as I had a really hard time falling asleep with all those wires and things attached to me. It seemed every time I managed to fall asleep, they would wake me up to change positions. I'm a tummy sleeper and that wasn't allowed. I sleep with my radio playing every night and that wasn't allowed. I don't usually go to bed until 11 or midnight. They put me to bed at 9, It really wasn't a pleasant experience at all. And don't even get me started about the "paste" in my hair. Ick! I'm certainly glad that experience is behind me and hope to never repeat it again.

For those who know me, Mandi and Tim (her hubby) made it to South Carolina safely. They seem to be settling in fine. She's a bit bored as they don't have cable right now, but she did manage to hook up her tv to rabbit ears so she gets the local channels. She said the baby is doing well and seems to be enjoying being with her daddy, finally.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karon.......I'm so glad you are making progress again. Thanks for the information on that sleep study. Now I know why I have been putting off doing one myself. I probably need one but don't think I will.
Maggie