CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Weighing In

As of today I am now down to 406 pounds. That means since I started NutriSystem again I have lost 19 lbs. It has been almost a month and I'm quite pleased with the results.

I am doing a little better with the walking. I am parking farther away when I go out places. I am getting up and doing stuff for myself all the time, instead of relying on Tim to bring me things. It's all progress. I know that walking is going to be one of the keys to my success eventually so I have to build on it. I can't wait until it gets cool again (like fall or even winter) so I can walk and not sweat. I know sweat is the fruit of my labor but I can't stand it!

1 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you for sharing your good news. Losing 19 lbs is quite an accomplishment and I am proud of you.
Keep up that walking and I know what you mean about the sweat.