I'm pleased to report that today when I got up I weighed in at 399 pounds. That puts me down 26 pounds since I re-started Nutrisystem on June 10 and a total of 131 pounds since I started losing weight in January 2005. I'm quite pleased with this progress. Yes, it's taking me a LONG time to get the pounds off, but it took me a while to pack them on, so it's all good.
My next mini-goal is a weight of 375 which is now 24 pounds away. Once there, I will be back at the lowest weight I've been in about 15-20 years. I weighed in at 375 last fall on the day I came home from my surgery. Once there I will be at a total of 155 pounds lost and well on my way to my 200 pounds gone goal. I was hoping to make that milestone by the end of this year, but if not, it's okay. I'm slowly chipping away at it and in good time, I will get where I'm going.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
The next mini-goal
Posted by Karon at 7/28/2007 05:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment