It's been a horrible week. I managed to undo most of my loss last week. I gained six pounds! I don't know why I continue to do this to myself. I seem to have some kind of mental block in getting below 400 and staying there. It is really starting to frustrate me. I know that it's all my doing. I knew I was gaining, but refused to step onto the scale until this morning. Back to work ... yet again. One of these days I will make this work!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Help. Is it just my computer or has the background become too dark to read the entry?
Can't read your blog. OK. I can read it but with great difficulty!
Bosh
hi, sorry i dont comment but wanted to say love reading your journal. im proud of you for not giving up. i cant read it that good though latley, its dark? good luck! here routing you on, im trying to loose weight too. hugs tracy
Post a Comment