So I finally weighed in this morning and the ugly truth is that in just two months I've managed to pack back on 20 pounds. What in the heck is wrong with me?! I've been here before and I don't want to go back. I have to get a grip on this.
I did get some great menu ideas and have a plan. I will be eating three healthy meals per day and two snacks of fresh fruit. I will exercise a minimum of ten minutes every day. I will keep my calories in the 1500-1800 calorie range. According to one website I was reading I need 3318 per day to maintain my weight. I hate to think how many calories I've consumed to gain back 20 lbs! But NO MORE. I will think about what I am eating. I will focus on moving. I will continue to drink my water. And I will track my calories at SP so I am certain that I am in my range every day. I know I can do this. I have to think about me. Already I can feel the difference in how I move being 20 pounds heavier. I'm not liking myself much right now.
But I have a plan and I will stick with it. My goal is to be back under 400 lbs by March 1st. I will then re-evaluate and keep going. I want so badly to lose another 100 pounds this year. I did it before and I know in my soul I can do it again. Time to focus on me and just 'git 'er done'!
Saturday, January 05, 2008
The sad and ugly truth
Posted by Karon at 1/05/2008 09:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment