Well I've finished my first week back on track and am pleased to report a nine pound loss this past week. I am sitting pretty at 404 pounds this week. I tracked my calories and water daily at Sparkpeople. I managed to move my body, not as much as I could have but every little bit helps. I made healthy choices in eating and stuck to my plan. And it all paid off for me. I'm happy with the result and anxious to see what the coming week will hold for me.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You have a lot to be proud of. I am glad I read your post just now because I was about ready to go eat some chocolate. I think I will have something healthier instead.
Hi Karon!
Congrats on the great loss this week!
Ann
Big Congrats Karon! I have followed you since the beginning. You are a real inspiration to all!
We will conquer the weight in 2008!
Cindyv
Post a Comment